Xclusive : 2 States (2014) | Disco Singh (2014) | Bhoothnath Returns (2014) | Main Tera Hero (2014) | O Teri (2014) | Youngistaan (2014) | Dishkiyaoon (2014) | Ankhon Dekhi (2014) | Mr & Mrs 420 (2014) | Ragini MMS 2 (2014) | Gang of Ghosts (2014) | Bewakoofiyaan (2014) | Queen (2014) | Total Siyapaa (2014) | Shaadi Ke Side Effects (2014)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bomb Famous Strippers in Movies..VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED

WARNING: VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED, This post include nudity and sexpose, so I'm not responsible for this...

please read the comment under the picture if you wanna enjoy this post rather then jsut looking the pics like jerk :-P ooooppsss sorry my mean it's useless if jsut watching and you will the the taste of this post

Lindsay LohanThere are many actresses who have tried their stripper skills in movies. The latest girl to join the club is problematic Lindsay. In 'I Know Who Killed Me', she dances around a pole in a scene which was immediately uploaded into the internet. We wonder how much she had to research her role?

Jessica AlbaJessica decided to try her luck as well, but this time, she changes the pole for a lasso, and in 'Sin City', she seduces Bruce Willis, director Robert Rodriguez and millions of viewers around the world.

Elizabeth BerkleyRemember the good, nerdy girl from the TV show 'Saved By The Bell'? Berkley decided to shred that image starring in 'Showgirls', about a dancer trying to make it in Vegas.

Roselyn SanchezThe Puerto Rican is not happy with just one striptease scene. In fact, 'Yellow' is just an excuse for Roselyn to show off her dancing skills and hot bod, in several scenes with little to no clothes at all!

Roselyn SanchezThe Puerto Rican is not happy with just one striptease scene. In fact, 'Yellow' is just an excuse for Roselyn to show off her dancing skills and hot bod, in several scenes with little to no clothes at all!

Roselyn Sanchez againHuh? Once more? Your eyes ain't deceiving you, it's Miss Sanchez again taking her clothes off. But this time, she did it for her hit TV show, 'Without a Trace'. Perhaps when she filmed this episode she got the idea for her stripper movie. You go, girl! Make papa proud!

Halle BerryBack in 1991, Halle had one of her first movie roles with 'The Last Boy Scout', as Damon Wayans' stripper girlfriend murdered by the mob. It's Bruce Willis job then to figure out who kept the audience from seeing more naked Halle. Ofcourse, later on she would flash a couple of gifts to Hugh Jackman, in 'Swordfish'. But honestly, does somebody remember that movie?

Rose McGowan'Grindhouse', the project where Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino joined their talents, wasn't very successful at the box office, but it sure was a fun ride. And it starts with sexy Rose McGowan in a frenetic dance, just beforebeing chased by zombies.

Demi MooreWithout a doubt, she's one of the actresses who caused a commotion with her nude scene. For 'Striptease' she got a record $12 million back in 1996. But even though Demi was great on her striptease scenes, he story was awful and the film tanked. Well, depends on who you're asking, right, guys?

Jamie Lee CurtisSome remember Jamie as the scream queen of '80s horror movies, but others recall her memorable scene in 'True Lies' where she's forced to strip for Arnold Schwarzenegger in an act both sexy and funny. Oh, dear 'Governator', you're so naughty!

Salma HayekWho doesn't remember Salma dancing with a huge snake in 'From Dusk Til Dawn'? George Clooney and Quentin Tarantino soon realize she's a bloodsucker. And now we notice Robert Rodriguez must have a thing for strippers, since this is his third film on our list. Not that we're complaining.

Kate del CastilloAnd not staying behind, Latinas can also show they're up to the challenge. Such is the case of soap opera and film star Kate del Castillo, who starred in the Mexican film 'American Visa', as a stripper. You don't have to understand what she's saying. You won't need to.

Lindsay Lohan
    And because two Lindsays are better than one, here's another shot of Lohan in 'I Know Who Killed Me', bidding you farewell and asking you to come again.

If you feel this post is worthwhile ....so dun forget to leave your valuable comment
    it will not cost more then your 3second.... I have spent around 15minute to make it for you this post...

jsut hit the thanks button and help me to increase my repo

Last edited by sanzeev; 09-26-2008 at 10:24 AM.

good work, You make it once again

Thanks

thanks

thanxzzzz

great.. man

thanks eveyr one for your comments and thanks

View Post
    Some rare photos of "dada" from his past and present days

awesome man
    see a ....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast